Entry Level / Jr. Business Systems Analyst
Our Direct client is looking for an Entry Level / Jr. Business Systems Analyst
for an 8 month contract in Brea, CA 92821. Remote During COVID
Local candidates only!
Rate: $20/hr W2
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
- 1+ years professional experience as a business systems analysis
- Experience supporting Property & Casualty Underwriting systems
- Experience working help desk tickets. This is for secondary support on issues which our call center cannot resolve.
- Experience interpreting and writing requirement documents, (such as Use Cases, Functional Requirements, Screen Specs, and Data Mapping documents)
- Technical proficiency, such as the ability to understand data flows, integrated systems, and XML files.
- Experience working directly with business users
- Good communication skills, with the ability to effectively work with remote users
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to collaborate with Development and QA teams
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.