Our end-client is seeking a qualified Senior .NET Application Developer to join their team for a Direct Hire (FTE) opportunity that can sit 100% REMOTE.
The company HQ is in Tempe, AZ
As Senior Application Developer, you will drive several exciting initiatives, help solve problems, no matter how big or small, work on business-critical projects built around cutting-edge technologies and convey strategy and accuracy to top-level decision-makers.
What we would like to see in your Tech Stack:
- .Net/ C# technology stack
- API development (RESTful, GraphQL, .Net Web API)
- Front-end programming experience (Modern Angular, React, Node.js, or Vue)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5-7+ years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in software, web, or application development
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Full-Stack software development experience preferred and experience building robust distributed systems that scale well
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Passionate about continuous learning
- Client-side SPA development
- Experience in developing unit tests
- Strong problem-solving skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
**BONUS: Experience with Ionic Framework
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.