Role: SQL Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ (85054)
Duration: 9-12 months contract to hire
Must pass a background/drug screen
Our client’s Information Technology department is looking for a SQL Developer to join an existing team in support of analytical and predictive modeling projects.
Candidates should have 5+ years of experience with the following:
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ad hoc query and custom API development with a SaaS/PaaS data analytical platform
- Data visualization/report development, specifically in PowerBI
- Experience in developing Azure Data Pipeline and performant solutions in Azure Synapse Analytics
- Ability to understand requirements and deliver solutions
- High learning agility
- Learn data landscape quickly to provide architectural recommendations for SaaS/PaaS solutions
- Basic DBA skills (indexing, index optimization, maintenance plans, physical design, logical design, etc.)
- Query performance tuning and insight
- Agile Methodology
- Retail vertical industry
- RedGate Tools
- Azure Synapse experience
- Change and Incident Management systems and/or processes
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.