Our direct current client is growing and bringing on new resources to their team. They are hiring for a Project Manager here in Austin, TX (Preferable local). Our client is known for a great work life balance. This is a one year contract role.
Austin, TX (78746)
12 Month Contract
This role, although it is primarily a project management role for the PM0, requires scrum master experience as there will likely be scrum master responsibilities with one scrum team working on the project. Ability to context switch a necessity.
- Team is marching to extremely tight deadlines to accelerate a critical, high revenue client deliverable that must be delivered by a certain date.
- Ability to move fast and quickly get up to speed on the technology, teams, stakeholders is a must.
- Software program management experience that includes managing the work of cross functional development teams (front end, business layer, back office) with tight deadlines a plus.
- Experience with go to market coordination across sales, marketing, and customer care also a plus.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will manage the development of products, including team coordination, scheduling, risk management, project quality and, most importantly, delivery satisfaction. You will ensure our product development efforts and projects are completed efficiently and on-time while meeting the expectations of our primary stakeholders.
You are a self-directed and self-sufficient leader. At the same time, you are strongly team-oriented and collaborative. You have experience in Agile environment and working with diverse teams, executives, and outside vendors. You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, and can cater your communication style and form across all levels of business and technology to ensure stakeholders are informed and satisfied. You are transparent and open with your team, your colleagues and your leaders around successes, challenges, and areas of opportunity. You remain calm under pressure and inspire and motivate your team to do the same. You conduct yourself confidently and respectfully with colleagues at all levels, and you value building strong relationships across the organization.
Responsibilities may include:
- Project managing product portfolio development projects to completion; projects may include Design, UX, and Engineering Development teams across business units.
- Tracking and reporting status at a high level.
- Working with scrum masters and product owners to keep abreast of development work and other stakeholder groups such as marketing, support, and call centre teams.
- Escalating risks, roadblocks, or issues to project/program manager in a timely fashion
- Owning the measurable success of project development
- Documenting, coordinating, and managing cross-team dependencies to keep projects on track
- Providing thorough status updates on project accomplishments in real-time to project/program manager or other key stakeholders with confidence and clarity, verbally and in writing
- Facilitating project conversations between project teams as needed
- Providing appropriate progress tools, information radiators, and effective reporting to provide transparency on team’s progress
- Bachelor's degree and 5 + years professional experience in a software project management or related role is required
- Demonstrated experience leading technical projects
- Ability to work in an Agile environment closely with scrum masters and product owners
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with colleagues at all levels, including senior and executive management with clear and confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using Atlassian application suite (Confluence, JIRA) desired, not required
- PMI-PMP desired; CSM and CSPO certifications a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.