Atrilogy’s direct client in Phoenix, AZ is looking for a QA Analyst to join their team on a contract to hire basis. W2 only please!
Candidates should have 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Review requirements and technical design documents to provide accurate estimates for testing needed.
- Perform application and system testing on custom applications, various reports, dashboards, etc. to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Participate in various meetings including stand ups, backlog grooming, requirements gathering sessions/interviews and sprint planning meetings.
- Translate Use Cases and requirements into detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Cases and test plans.
- Document testing outcomes, failure reasons, etc.
- Ability to create test data when needed.
- Thorough understanding of manual testing, regression testing and the difference between black box and white box testing
- The ability to make recommended fixes to our development team or provide initial research on production support issues is desired.
- Keep time tracking up to date.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in:
- Agile Methodology
- Retail vertical industry
- SQL knowledge, SQL Server Management Studio and Redgate
- API and Angular knowledge and experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.