Our direct current client is seeking a Client Success Applications Manager to join their Client Success Team in building and maintaining the workflow tools and analytics to be used by the Relationship Management Organization. The Applications Manager will be focused on overall success of the Gainsight CS Suite, ensuring overall adoption and operational effectiveness throughout relationship management, client health monitoring and helping identify expansion opportunities for the product.
- Responsible for the architecture and configuration of their Gainsight environment.
- Coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of their data § Configure and deploy Gainsight and Salesforce to internal customers (including system configuration, external integrations, repo and workflows) Business Processes.
- Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact Gainsight and Salesforce.
- Support business strategy development for the services teams and manage mapping, documenting and implementing CS processes.
- Help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health and learn how to configure a customer health score reflects your customer data.
- Develop a keen understanding of the organization’s sources of risk (of churn) as well as positive trends.
- Design business rules that analyze your customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage w Maintenance and Support.
- Manage user accounts, groups and security settings in Gainsight.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements.
- Helps prepare the Customer Success team to roll out additional processes or functionality.
- Provides day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience within Gainsight or as an Admin.
- Previous sales operations or a business operations role.
- Customer Success or Account Manager with an affinity for technology, data and process.
- Familiar with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports.
- Project management and task organization skills.
- Excellence in providing end user support.
- Holistic, big-picture perspective with strong ability to diagnose and solve problems.
Team player, able to collaborate effectively across groups and learn from others - specifically sales, marketing, product, support and implementation.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, performance-driven environment.
- Flexible in working with changing needs of organizations.
- High degree of polish and professionalism appropriate for meeting with cross-functional teams.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Gainsight or Salesforce Admin Role.
Special Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong administrative, configuration and reporting skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills; is able to break down ambiguous problems. into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Understands object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs).
Strong understanding of Healthcare Revenue Cycle.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.