Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an HR Business Partner to join their team. This is a 6+ month contract. 2 open positions. This is ONSITE Role!
ONSITE Role can work out of any of these 3 locations:
6 month contract, 40 hour work week, Monday – Friday. Onsite
- Eureka, CA,
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Napa, CA
There are 2 open positions
This is working in the health care system and will need to be update with your vaccinations
Acts as primary point of contact for caregivers and core leaders for HR and employment related matters. Understands the alignment of HR strategies and business needs and implements initiatives in support of strategies. Serves as a trusted advisor and advocate for caregivers and core leaders. Facilitates resolution for HR related concerns.
• Employee Relations
• HR Operations
• Labor Relations
• Engagement Actions
• Program Implementation
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
The position reports to the HR Director, or HR People Manager, and must establish and maintain effective working relationships with management and staff at all levels in Providence Strategic and Management Services (PSMS), as well as with other Providence Health & Services staff, vendors, agents, and others.
KEY POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Provides expert advice and coaching to caregivers and core leaders.
• Supports leaders with action planning & coaching
• Participates in grievance/dispute resolution, negotiations and task force activities.
• Labor relations contract implementation & interpretation
• Maintains relations with union representatives.
• Maintains relationships in order to broker services provided through HR experts.
• Provides HR related training.
• Facilitates HR related focus groups and workouts as needed.
• Acquisition/affiliation support
• Identifies change management and communication needs and implements plan as appropriate
• Regulatory audit surveys – action plan development and follow-up
• HR metrics – analysis, interpretation & communication
• Consults with leaders to identify engagement strategies
• Facilitates department restructures and reorganizations
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management or related field
• PHR or equivalent preferred
• 5+ years professional human resources or related experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Building Customer Loyalty – Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Building Trust – Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization
• Collaboration – Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships
• Decision Making – Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences
• Gaining Commitment – Using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifying one's own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved
• Managing Work – Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
• Technical/ Professional Knowledge and Skills – Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise
• Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.