Atrilogy's direct client has a C2H job opportunity for a Devops Software Engineer on a 100% Remote Basis. For immediate consideration please respond with your resume in word or pdf format along with the daytime contact information.
Role: Sr. Software Devops Engineer
Duration: 18 months, possible full-time conversion
Location: 100% REMOTE
*Only W2 Candidates Accepted*
The Senior Software Dev Engineer will work with the Developer Services team to design, build, and maintain internal developer tooling, as well as work on our configuration management and distribution.
- Min 5+ years in software development, ideally with DevOps engineering background in deployments, source code management
- Programming skills in Ruby, Perl, or Python (or Go)
- Strong CI/CD background, version control, and container/ containerization experience with Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with Linux/ UNIX (they use Ubuntu) systems and scripting
- Excellent communications skills - self-starter, highly driven, with the ability to take initiative and remain calm under high pressure situations/ environments
- Professional experience working in large/ enterprise-level environments
- Extensive DevOps engineering skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.