Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a CRM Administrator
to join their driven team who is based in Phoenix, AZ. This is 100% REMOTE, full-time, direct hire
The CRM Admin will assist with providing excellent customer service through email, phone, online chat, and video screen sharing. This will be a dynamic role with many ways to learn and grow on-the-job skills through product training and certification courses. Our team is based remotely around the Phoenix, AZ area. Our client helps their clients align their people, processes, and technologies for improved outcomes using tools like SugarCRM, Salesforce CRM, Zendesk and more.
This would be a great role for someone who seeks long-term growth, who wants to learn and adapt quickly, and who wants to grow their technical skills by learning and mastering CRM-based technologies.
- Interfacing between clients and internal delivery teams
- Assisting our clients with configuring, updating, and maintaining their CRM solutions
- Responding to customer service inquiries via email, phone, online chat, and video screen sharing
- Providing pre-sales demos for clients looking at new CRM solutions
- Creating documentation or training materials for new features and new clients
- You will learn our supported CRM platforms and third-party applications.
- Bachelor’s degree, Preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience in Technical Customer Service
- 3-4 years’ experience in Microsoft Office / Google Docs
- 3-4 years’ experience in Salesforce CRM or SugarCRM, preferred
- Be organized and self-driven
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to quickly learn new software applications
- Have good technical computer skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a friendly and professional manner
- Have a great attitude and a desire to be part of a growing company
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.