Role: Senior IT Auditor
Location: Costa Mesa, CA (100% Remote)
Duration: 12+ months contract
Must pass a background/drug screen
Our client seeks an energetic and motivated professional with passion for data and technology to join a dynamic Global Internal Audit (GIA) team as a Senior IT Auditor
. As the leading global information services company, client’s vision is for our people, data and technology to become a necessary part of every major consumer economy in the world. That’s an exciting challenge, and it’s one that our GIA professionals support with skill and passion as part of an internal audit team that believes collaboration, flexibility, natural curiosity, and attention to detail are keys to success.
This role will report directly to the Regional IT Audit Director and will play a key role in delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls within the Client’s technology portfolio. GIA partners with business functions to identify areas of risk, share valuable insight and recommendations on processes and controls, and influence change to better mitigate business risks. As a member of GIA, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about and advise on new products, data management, acquisitions and other business initiatives for a growing company. The candidate will receive training and coaching in leading internal audit practices and gain diverse experience across the business.
- Support the planning, scoping and execution of local and global information technology / information systems and operational audits in accordance with the approved annual audit plan and in compliance with GIA and Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) standards
- Analyze information technology architecture across application data, server, network and physical layers
- Test layers of computer systems (i.e. application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness
- Support the development of best-in-class IT audit approaches and methodologies
- Effectively communicate audit results to management
- Proactively follow-up, track and close identified audit observations. Evaluate agreed upon action plan for effective mitigation of risk
- Support the risk assessment process for the development of an annual audit plan
- Performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues, where needed
- Undertakes other ad hoc, project and investigation work as required.
- Acts as a champion for the concepts of internal control and risk throughout the company.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering, business, accounting, finance, or other information technology or audit related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry in an IT audit or IT risk management capacity
- A strong understanding of IT processes and technology, with demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following areas is required: ERP systems (i.e., Oracle), information security, program/project management, cloud computing and/or infrastructure services (i.e., operating systems, databases, network).
- Ability to identify and assess operational and information technology risks resulting in the development of an effective audit program
- A broad understanding, knowledge, and experience with IT application and general computer controls
- Able to work with minimal supervision and with integrated and remote project teams to achieve collective goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Able to develop and maintain productive working relationships with project teams and clients
- Knowledge of auditing data loss prevention program, cloud services, encryption technology, mobile technology, application security and software development methodologies preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience at a public company in the financial services, information services, or technology sectors or top tier business consulting organization ("Big 4")
- Information systems certification or licensure (i.e. CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of audit methodology and techniques
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to navigate a complex environment and manage and coordinate multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Data analytics experience (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, SQL) preferred
- International work experience, or work within an international company preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%
- Reports to the Regional Audit Director
- Drives performance
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Prioritizes and executes assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- Learns quickly and adapts to change
- Action oriented
- Demonstrates potential to lead
- Faces difficult situations with integrity and tenacity
- Meets challenges with enthusiasm
- Works well in a team environment and builds strong relationships
- Supports fellow team members to meet shared goals
- Adheres to the highest ethical standards and values
- Challenges self to learn and improve
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.