Atrilogy’s long standing client is seeking an Epic Application Architect to join their driven team. This is a Full-Time, Direct-Hire position. 100% REMOTE in the below states.
Locations: Washington, Montana, California, Oregon, Texas, Alaska
The Epic Application Architect will be responsible for designing and developing innovative solutions to improve the productivity of analysts, protect the integrity of the Epic system, and integrate related systems with Epic where solutions or capabilities do not natively exist. Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining Tools for Epic Applications.
The Architect will be a recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge technologies, theories, techniques. Will be responsible for overall accuracy, reliability, and support of data made available through the developed tools.
The successful candidate will have experience in working with cross-functional teams as well as expert experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Epic team members to build solutions (tools) to improve the productivity of analysts (including standard maintenance tools and processes), protect the integrity of the Epic system, and integrate related systems with Epic.
- Strategically design and implements interfaces/integration and networked software architectures that support our client’s core organizational functions, while also assuring their high availability.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Systems/Applications, other Systems Architects, and application support/development teams.
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems as assigned.
- Lead and/or directly work on the elicitation of requirements, architecture blueprinting, detailed design, software development, solution testing and implementation processes using the SDLC & industry proven architecture and design principles.
- Consult with team members and other stakeholders utilizing specialized skills to aid in the successful architecture and design of other software and data integration initiatives (i.e., remittance management, Health Information Exchange…etc. solutions).
- Proactively identify and communicate project deliverables, milestones, tasks, resources, and contingency plans. Communicate major issues promptly to management, team members and affected customer(s).
- Align technical solutions with business requirements, strategic plans, and established standards and provides technical guidance to ensure that installed systems are working effectively and that proposed systems will meet the organization’s future needs.
- Perform and manage all phases of testing. Develop and/or co-develop testing objectives, drafts system test plans and prepares test data. Establish performance standards for systems. Coordinate testing execution and testing validation. Identify and document all problems with system software. Communicate with appropriate application analyst and/or vendor in pursuit and implementation of solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or equivalent education/experience.
- 5 years relevant IT application experience, including planning, designing, building, and implementing large, complex, systems and projects.
- 3 years’ experience in Epic application modules, including Epic Interconnect Programming, Epic Security Fundamentals, Epic Charge Description Master Management, Epic Charge Router, Epic Runs, Epic Batches, Epic Jobs, Epic Patient charts (Problems, Medications and Allergies), Lawson supply codes etc.
- 5 years’ experience in Network, PC, and platform operating systems, including Intersystems Caché ObjectScript, HL7 Interface Engine, and IHE Protocols. HL7 V2.x and V3, X12, Claims and Remits (835/837), SFTP, FTP, SCP, WebDAV, and SQL, etc. With Unix/Linux and MS 2000 Server environments including configuration of MS IIS, MTS, and SQL Installations.
- 5 years’ experience inCommonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the software engineering and architecture field (e.g. IDesign, The Zachman Framework, The Open Group Architecture Framework “TOGAF”, etc.), with at least one of the following flat, relational and post relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Epic Chronicles/MUMPS/Cache)
- EPIC Certification Chronicles for Programmers within 90 days
- EPIC Bridges Certification within 90 days of hire.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.