Our direct client is hiring a 100% REMOTE "Senior Functional SAP P2P Consultant" for a 6-month CONTRACT role.
MUST have manufacturing experience.
SAP P2P (Procure to Pay)
Must have Hands-on Configuration and technical tools exp
Client is located in Columbus, Ohio
Prefer someone on Eastern or Central Time Zone.
Must be able to work Eastern Time Zone hours.
100% Remote, 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday
Overall Project Scope: This is Divestiture Project
Must have Hands-on Configuration exp
TOOLS: LSMW (used for loading data) or ALE (moving data from one SAP system to another)
Must have expert experience on "Procure to Pay (P2P) and strong understanding of the Master Data
You will be helping the client fulfil the terms of the TSA Agreement to the new buyers. (Transaction Service Agreement)
You will be working with SAP SLO (System Landscape Optimization) Tool
The MSP Provider will be doing the actual work using the tool and you will have exposure to how the process works.
You will be working closely with the business.
Removing data from the Client legacy system
Working during the transition period, on procurement, Purchasing and release strategy.
Helping support issues raised by the business during the testing phase
• Min 5 years of SAP P2P (Procure to Pay)
• Hands on experience with SAP Configuration and implementation with SAP P2P (Procure to Pay)
• Experience with SAP Master Data
• MUST have manufacturing experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.