direct client in Littleton, CO
is looking for a Technical Project Manager
to join their team on a Contract to hire or FTE
basis. W2 only please!
This individual is responsible for coordinating and tracking multiple team projects, ensuring these efforts stay on track to meet strict deadlines. The projects can be of various degrees of complexity and will include coordination of numerous groups and departments, critical thinking and problem solving.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Engage, problem solve, and communicate across the enterprise to drive successful initiatives.
- Work through the technical, business, operational and legal/compliance questions that develop surrounding the buildout of the 5G Core.
- Partner with Management, other Project Managers, Architects and Legal to develop achievable completion dates and prioritize/de-prioritize efforts.
- Document all aspects of the project including requirements, risks, issues, project schedule, and meeting agendas/notes.
- Quickly escalate issues to other groups or departments where support needed and track for resolution and completion.
- Anticipate resource needs based on project schedules and expected throughput.
- Work during off hours when required.
A successful Technical Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Thorough technical knowledge / understanding of 5G NR / 4G LTE Core and IMS network elements and call flows.
- Excellent facilitation skills, very strong follow through abilities and strong ownership of initiatives and issues – ability to drive team to resolutions and delivery.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability/experience to drive solutions, addressing known issues and risks.
- Proficiency with Google Suite products.
- Self-motivated, and able to efficiently manage simultaneous projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with technical and non-technical teams.
- Understanding of the FCC’s 911 calling requirements.
- Understanding of 3GPP Lawful Intercept technical specifications and experience managing efforts for Lawful Intercept.
- PMP certification strongly preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.