Our Direct client is looking for a Manager of Technical Services for a contract to hire position in Los Angeles, CA.
The Manager of Technical Services manages all aspects of Information Technology for the venue. Such responsibilities include overseeing the support and maintenance of the technology infrastructure while planning and designing for future needs. The Manager of Technical Services is also required to work with various business leaders and 3rd parties to assure day-to-day deliverables are being addressed while also assuring strategic objectives are developed to move the business forward.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the IT infrastructure at the venue, including:
- Functionality of PCs, laptops, printers, network equipment, phones, wireless, cabling, timeclocks, software, etc.
- On-site management and tracking of all IT assets.
- Installation of all IT equipment
- Work with building tenants to integrate their IT projects and hardware while ensuring TAC 45 security standards.
- Manage and delivery of technology services for events held at the venue in addition to onsite support.
- Create, delegate, and deliver IT solutions for teams, tenants, clients, and staff based on requirements provided. Work directly with the various venue teams or affiliates on initiatives that have a technology component.
- Work directly with the client’s Digital Services corporate group to assure policies and procedures are being followed in addition to best practices. Work with the client’s Digital Services InfoSec team to help identify cyber security risks and remediation measures.
- Manage and develop standard operating procedures for the venue to help manage and support its technology systems.
- Manage and schedule part-time event support staff and 3rd parties that are needed to support the venue’s business.
- Work closely with Finance and business leaders to establish budgets that capture capex and opex costs for technology investments and life cycle refreshes.
- Develop training initiatives to keep the venue’s staff current on office productivity tools and cyber security matters.
- Work with the client’s Procurement team to facilitate new hardware/software requests and tracking of all IT assets. Troubleshoot and remediate LAN and WAN issues with the assistance of the Network Team.
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives focused on venue technology and moving the business forward. Develop and execute plans that focus on operations excellence to increase overall efficiencies within the IT department.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical position with primary responsibilities supporting users in a Microsoft environment, including MS Office 365, Windows 7/10, and Windows Server and Macintosh OS.
- Proven experience in a technical position in a facility with standard network and server protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with business applications, report writing, creating user documentation and/or specification, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in network and telecom operations support to include MACs, structured cabling, patching, and cross connecting (110 and 66 blocks)
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently.
- Superior interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills; ability to receive and give instructions, leadership skills; ability to make presentations to company management and clients.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including ability to organize time and work on multiple tasks and follow through to completion of task or project.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on the IT business.
- Experience with Customer Support Management, or Technology Management.
- Experience with Vendor and Contract Management.
- Experience in Asset Management and Life Cycle Management.
- Experience in IT Service Management and ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Working knowledge of network LAN devices.
- Strong knowledge of various mobile handheld device operations systems such as IOS and Android devices.
- Strong working experience with HP desktops, laptops, and servers.
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi spectrums, channels, and troubleshooting.
- Symantec Enterprise Antivirus Management and mitigation. (SEP 12 preferred)
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB