Full-time / Direct Hire - Covid Remote
Role: Senior Associate Data Science & Analytics
Location: Birmingham, MI (Covid Remote)
Duration: Full-time / Direct Hire
Must pass a background/drug screen
We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
The Role: Experience with campaign targeting, segmentation, test design/learning plans, reporting and optimization of:
- Account data (first and 3rd party), including demographics
- Transactional data (product registrations, eComm, offer redemption)
- Engagement data (email opens/clicks, push notifications taps, web visits and clickstream)
- This role will be responsible for creating advanced Web Analytics reports in Google Analytics, specifically for projects related to adding and optimizing new website functionality.
- This candidate will be analyzing data and translating the results to various groups on the project, so a background with data visualization and storytelling is very helpful.
- Expectation is that you can work independently and own projects when needed, but also work collaboratively across departments.
- Communicate clearly and proactively with internal teams, and client communication as relevant to the role.
- Ability to interpret and articulate data clearly and concisely.
- Website/mobile (Google Analytics)
- Data Mining / Profiling
- Data Visualization: advanced Excel, Tableau, Power BI
Who are you?
- CRM channels (email, Push Notifications)
- Data Modelling/ML
- Adobe Test & Target
- DMP/Digital Media
- Marketing Automation
- Other packages / platforms / skills
- 3-5 years of experience in Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing, or a business-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field that includes significant quantitative study
- Strong critical thinking skills, and are proactive about questioning the norm and pushing for improvements
- Experience authoring reports for various executive stakeholders with different levels of quantitative knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.