Our direct current client, a leader in the marketing industry with their digital expertise since the start of the internet is growing. With a focus in media, they provide inclusive services covering but not limited to web development, media planning and buying, technology & innovation, emerging media, analytics, mobile, advertising, creative and social influence marketing and search. They are actively seeking a Vice President of Commerce Strategy. While remote during Covid, our client will be returning to their office in the area of Hudson and Houston Streets, NYC.
The ideal candidate will have a rounded expertise in Commerce and Retail Marketing, having worked for a brand, retailer or agency across media & content activation and optimization. They will understand the complexity involved in solving for commerce holistically to drive conversion of the digital shelf and in-store.
In addition to commerce marketing experience, we are looking for someone who has significant performance media and digital marketing experience optimizing activity to sales. It is critical that this person can place commerce marketing activity in a broader context, talk credibly, and influence clients at the most senior level.
- Serve as primary senior lead
- Developing and evolving commerce planning methodologies, the data inputs and the delivered outputs
- An expert in digital shelf tools, responsible for evaluating existing and new to market partners and collaborates on tools and technology requirements
- In depth understanding of campaign structure and governance for activation across all retail partners (Amazon as a priority, a plus if WMG, Instacart, Target, etc)
- Reporting, analytics and measurement of the retail space with a specific POV and application of KPIs specific to marketplaces
- Responsible for casting long range strategic vision for industry and how it applies to clients’ needs
- Directs the long-range planning and development to ensure best use of organizational resources
- Act as a catalyst to spark curiosity and innovation within the team and across all lines of business in the client portfolio
- Responsible for budgeting, controlling costs, planning and scheduling around cost concerns
- Provide staffing recommendation and daily supervision to all accounts
- Ensure connectivity with all relevant internal and external stakeholders in the US and globally (as necessary)
- Drive best in class insight, data-informed strategy, and innovation
- Participates in new business efforts including development of new business opportunities and new business pitches (as needed)
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 12+ years paid media strategist in direct response/D2C retail and e-commerce change to (12+years experience managing commerce activity for a brand, retailer or agency)
- 5+ years in a management capacity (5+ years working directly on trade marketing activity across a number of brands)
- Experience with agency, vendor, and/or cross functional team management
- Significant eCommerce experience including digital shelf management
- Broad digital marketing experience that is not limited to (but should include) performance marketing
- Deep understanding of consumer marketing including SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing, mobile, CRM and social (remove)
- Expert knowledge of Amazon advertising, social platforms, affiliate marketing, D2C, performance marketing data/analytics dashboarding
- Tinkering mindset unafraid to get into the details to find unique insights guiding what is working and what isn’t
- Relationship-builder who is able to gain trust, support, and respect from others
- Superior client service experience with proven ability to manage workflow
- Strong grasp of the streaming ecosystem and OTT platforms, offering an ability to influence transformational story for client’s LOB(s) (remove)
- Think clearly and diplomatically when participating in a discussion to field complex or sensitive questions from clients/internal groups
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement professional standards for team participation, conflict resolution, problem solving, and communication
- Establish and encourage ongoing cross-sharing of work and best practices across agency and client teams
- Curious and passionate about the client’s business
- Positive, team-player attitude
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.