Our end client is looking for a UX Designer
with at least 3-4+ years experience for 6-12 month contract. Location can be either 100% remote
OR in Mission/Kansas City, KS OR Burlington, VT.
- Expertise in Sketch and InVision or other design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Mural, etc.
- Deep understanding of the full product design lifecycle including research, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups.
3-4+ years UX Designer experience
Drive to innovate
Strong Portfolio of previous work - Please include links of work!
Research methodology fluency
Ability to work with little direction/self-starter
The User Experience Designer works collaboratively with UX Architects, Product Analysts, Product Managers, and Engineering teams to design and test the next generation of automotive dealer marketing. This individual draws from a deep understanding of design systems and standards, and current best practices to create innovative user experiences for industry leading software solutions. The UX Designer must think strategically, collaborate across disciplines, be self-driven, and execute with an eye for detail. The ideal candidate enjoys working with other team members to solve complex user/business problems and can easily adapt and grow within a fast-paced environment. They must have a passion for design, an outstanding set of user experience design skills, and a desire to execute with excellence.
- Design beautiful, simple, elegant, and intuitive interfaces
- Create design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, specifications, process flows, mood boards, user personas, icons, finished artwork, and prototypes.
- Participate in regular design reviews and be ready to clearly rationalize and justify design work.
- Create design concepts based on an understanding of user needs and business objectives; willingness to try new approaches and iterate.
- Work in an Agile environment, providing design communication and assets for the team.
- Keep abreast of the latest UX design and technology trends.
- Develop user research and usability tests and incorporate the findings into your design decisions.
- Estimate effort, plan schedules and manage time effectively.
- Obtain buy-in and support implementation by working day-to-day with developers, product managers, and team leads.
- Understand technical, business, and time limitations, and design within these constraints.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.