Our direct client is seeking an Account Executive with a background in CRM/ERP or SaaS (Salesforce) to join their team in the AZ market working remote.
Who is our client: They are a leader in the area of business transformation, managed services and cloud engineering. They are passionate about solving their client’s problems. They are truly inspired by their clients’ missions and motivated to help them reach the next level. In addition to working with great clients, they have developed a culture-by-design that emphasizes their fundamental core values and gives the team members autonomy to make decisions and do the right thing.
Our core values are: Be Reliable : We only promise what we can deliver, and we deliver what we promise Be Relentless : We are passionate about continuous improvement Be Goal-Oriented : We begin with the end in mind Be Client-Centric : We are obsessed with building positive relationships through outstanding interactions Be Trustworthy : We are open, authentic, and respectful We are looking for great people who love implementing solutions that make a difference in the world. We like solving hard problems, and we celebrate team successes and share appreciation.
Your skills and experience get our attention, but we will hire you based on your attitude, aptitude, and “culture add”. You will join a smart, diverse, and fun team that welcomes new people who can help us improve.
We support your personal and professional growth and your career trajectory is limited only by you. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is genuinely driven by helping others (service mindset) and is looking to build their career using their solution sales capabilities. Spirit of humility, an entrepreneurial and service mindset, along with passion for growth and development are critical traits required for this role.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the features and benefits of solutions and how they provide value to prospects and customers
- Sell complex digital transformation solutions by working with a cross functional group of business analyst, architects, and sales engineers
- Experience in selling into targeted industry verticals, addressing industry pain points and related value drivers, and possessing the ability to link strategic goals of the clients to technology solutions
- As an individual contributor, target the right segment of prospects, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals, and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships with our clients
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive the right messaging from a demand generation standpoint
- Bring your unique talents, ideas, and perspectives to help us grow as a team
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce, SugarCRM, Siebel or other) Channel sales
- Industry focus in one of these areas: Engineering, Construction & Real Estate OR Travel, Transportation or Hospitality, OR High Tech
- Previous experience in Solution Sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to client’s businesses
- Clear intent to help and genuinely help prospects and customers from the very beginning
- Coachable and be willing to work on personal and professional areas for improvement
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a team member
- Flexible, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Travel occasionally to client site may be required
This role is based in our Arizona office and territory.
- Take initiative: identify a need or opportunity to benefit the customer or company and take appropriate steps to fill or achieve it
- Orient towards customers: proactively support customers and would-be customers by considering and advocating for their needs
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills: manage workload across multiple projects, taking priority into consideration
- Solve problems creatively: think outside of the box and develop innovate solutions to challenging problems
- Consistently display honesty and integrity: exhibit intuitive understanding of the “right thing” and a track record of doing so Additional Information Salary is commensurate with experience.
Our client offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation, and holidays. Candidates must be willing and able to travel on occasion. Client is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.