100% REMOTE EVEN AFTER COVID!!!
Our direct client is looking for a REMOTE "Data Scientist" for a PERMANENT HIRE ROLE.
** Must have exp solving real business problems **
*** NO Sponsorship Available ***
Client is based in Central Time Zone (Overland Park, Kansas)
YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH A TEAM OF 5 DATA SCIENTISTS IN THE ORGANIZATION
You will be working 100% REMOTE, for a Large, Fortune 1000 company who has all the latest and greatest tools and technology, PLUS, working with a GREAT boss!!
Working on a huge, Transformation Project!
Under moderate supervision and guidance, provide digital solutions and leading analytical expertise on new and innovative approaches to problems and methodologies to drive internal and external customer experience. Communicate approaches and solutions with the customers, management, and team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Four (4) or more years working with Python, R, Qlikview, Tableau, SQL to pull together disparate data sources or a combination of work experience and professional research.
- Four (4) or more years working in implementing machine learning solutions in Java, Scala, Python or similar languages or a combination of work experience and professional research.
- Sound knowledge of traditional as well as agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to apply Database Design Principles (OLTP).
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong ability to carry out research and innovation.
- Applies and integrates statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling and business analysis skills to manage and manipulate complex high-volume data from a variety of sources.
- Develops and maintains infrastructure systems that connect internal data sets.
- Creates new data collection frameworks for structured and unstructured data.
- Continuous education to build a living knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems.
- Master’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience with Service Broker.
- Oracle RDBMS experience.
- Experience with SSAS (Tabular and Multidimensional) Tableau and MS PowerBI suite.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.