Our direct client is looking for a Systems Engineer III to join their team in Orange County, CA. This is a Full-Time Direct Hire role that will start remote due to Covid.
Title: Systems Engineer III- MS Technologies
Duration: Full Time Direct Hire
Location: Cypress, CA
The Systems Engineer III MS Technologies is responsible for administration, monitoring and supporting all aspects of the Windows infrastructure including, hardware, server resources, systems and key processes. The Systems Engineer III MS Technologies will identify and proactively respond to medium to high complexity system problems. The Systems Engineer III MS Technologies will troubleshoot and correct complex, sometimes ambiguous problems that affect operation of the environment. In addition, the Systems Engineer III MS Technologies will analyze current processes and procedures for possible improvements, as well as develop and maintain documentation of their assigned environment.
- Assist the team with deployment, operations, and maintenance of infrastructure & endpoint technologies.
- Review existing technologies for vendor support and end-of-life information.
- Contribute to design, implementation, integration, and testing of infrastructure & endpoint technologies.
- Contribute to system design and architectures.
- Support the deployment, operations, and maintenance of infrastructure & endpoint technologies.
- Contribute to identifying migration path needs.
- Participate in recommending solutions of varying complexities and create strategies that consider all aspects of the customer's requirements and problem.
- Takes initiative in resolving problems that are ambiguous.
- Assist the team with investigating, testing, making recommendations, and implementing solutions.
- Assist the team in framing the essence of the customer’s issue, and builds scalable and adaptable solutions, while considering the larger stakeholder community
- Present unbiased positions to customers and explain ideas in understandable terms.
- Prior to commitment to change, works with the team to consider impact and address any issues.
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong experience with SCCM. Creation of applications, packages and patching at an enterprise level.
- Strong knowledge in Windows 10 image creation, complex task sequences and in place upgrades
- Experience with patch auditing and remediation
- Assist in the resolution of medium to high complexity issues affecting Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Server, Windows 10 endpoints, Messaging, SCCM, SCOM, Office 365, Azure, Antivirus and Directory Services.
- Administer, monitor and support all aspects of a Microsoft-based infrastructure environment.
- Apply knowledge to identify and proactively responds to high complexity system problems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of routine techniques, skills, equipment, and procedures.
- Work to develop additional technical knowledge and skills.
- Perform system maintenance activities.
- Develop and maintain documentation of assigned environment.
- Anticipate problems; sees how a problem and its solution will affect other areas.
- Analyze current processes and procedures for possible improvements.
- Evaluate new technology as potential solutions to existing problems.
- Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective operations through the implementation of automation and monitoring.
- Evaluate reported problems, determine issue severity and collaborate with other IT departments to resolve the reported issue.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- 7+ years’ experience with Microsoft Server technologies required within the following areas:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Windows Server & Windows 10
- Collaboration tools such as Teams and OneDrive in an Enterprise environment
- Working in an enterprise-wide infrastructure with at least 1000 servers
- Administrating a highly complex and dispersed environment
- Setup and support for servers, clients, and client deployment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior organization skills and multi-tasking abilities required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.