A direct client of Atrilogy Solution’s Group in Phoenix, AZ
has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. IT Engineer (Cloud Operations),
on a Contract to Hire
The Sr. IT Engineer designs, builds, implements, monitors, and manages the enterprise cloud infrastructure and shared services that applications run on in the Cloud. Additionally, they build solutions to automate as much of IT operations as possible.
Design, develop, test and deploy custom workflows and scripts within the AWS Cloud infrastructure that can be used for integration, deployment, monitoring, compliance, or other ongoing routine IT tasks.
Essential Job Results
- Translate service requirements into service models (templates) and/or workflows for automatic provisioning.
- Accountable for the cloud service offering model design documentation.
- Accountable for verifying that cloud service model meet appropriate compliance/governance requirements.
- Ensures that the automation technical environment is properly maintained and appropriately designed.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes to ensure that all that can be automated is automated.
- Define patterns that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Develops orchestration workflows, templates, or scripts that deploy services and related components.
- Develops self-service catalog capability.
Operations and Security
- Develops monitoring tools and dashboards to gather and display metrics to ensure optimal performance.
- Develops event or incident remediation workflows and actions to resolve issues.
- Develops automated configuration and compliance controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience
- Minimum 2 years of coding experience with an understanding of Infrastructure as code.
- Proficient in coding in any of the following: Terraform, Python, Ruby, JSON, Chef, Ansible
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to research/self-study to keep technical skills relevant in a highly dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in new technologies to innovative and think outside the box for creative problem solving.
- Mentors colleagues and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Comfortable working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.