Our Direct client is looking for a Senior O365- Digital Workforce Administrator
for a REMOTE Full Time Direct Hire
position in WA, OR, AK, MT, CA, NM, or TX.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Workspace Administrator to provide guidance for junior caregivers, and hands on configuration and development expertise in the implementation and support of Digital Workspace Technologies for affiliated organizations. Essential job responsibilities include: technical support, mentorship, thought leadership with principle in planning, design and implementation of Digital Workspace solutions.
An expert at digital workspace and the business of digital workspace with advanced knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the digital workspace ecosystem; participates in strategic planning and designing good UX and stabile technology solutions that are innovative while observing best practices. Also, an enthusiast and evangelist of digital workspace solutions.
- In collaboration with leadership, implements technical direction and architecture with the team, participation in and development of design and coding standards, participation in a design and architectural review process, configuration and development of complex digital workspace solutions, assists with project team leadership and facilitation, thought leadership in configuration and development of digital workspace technologies (MS SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, Nintex, etc.) and support of business/technical road maps, and maximization of application usefulness.
- Assist in the execution and support of the digital workspace strategy to ensure functional and strategic alignment across the most significant digital workspace capabilities.
- Understand key operational processes across a diverse set of business lines and technology platforms. Requires both the ability to work independently and with a team in the agile methodology to complete business needs.
- Play a key role in the configuration and development of individual components and packaged implementations. Analyzes business requirements and converts them into functional solutions that will boost revenue generation by using knowledge of digital workspace application function and customization options. Works with development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques.
- Foster innovation, communicates ideas and roadmaps, recommends enhancements, implements best practices, and closely monitors technology trends.
- Has a track record of technical and business excellence with the proven ability to participate in and solve customer business problems with end-to-end technology solutions.
- Advanced experience in digital workspace technology in Healthcare environment.
- Assist in or leads problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables.
- Apply advanced analysis and technical skills and experience in the domain of customer relationship management to define appropriate customer solutions. System Monitoring and Management, Internal Support, Reporting, Administration, Process Development.
- Perform rotational on call responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- 7 years’ experience in Digital Workspace Transformation.
- 7 years’ experience in Application Solution Design, Implementation, Support.
- 7 years’ experience in Functional Application Design.
- Understanding Digital Workspace Standards and Best Practice.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server or related source control repository, for User Story Management.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.