Our direct client is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a full-time, direct-hire position.
Remote during COVID with flexibility after.
This a key position in a high growth entrepreneurial environment. Responsible for the accounts payable process from start to finish. This position requires 5+ years of accounting experience with increasing responsibility. Must be capable of managing the AP process independently. The individual will be responsible for assisting in the development of process improvement for all internal and external clients.
- Tracking of all expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, credit card payments
- Manage cash disbursements including check, ACH, virtual card and wire payments
- Manage vendor statement review and resolution of vendor discrepancies
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
- Implements procedures and policies relevant to accounts payable functions
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with large ERP system.
- Familiarity with Intacct or Concur strongly preferred
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced environment