direct client has an urgent 12+ months C2H
job opportunity for a Sr. Backend Software Engineer
in Sunnyvale, CA
. For immediate consideration please respond with your resume in word or pdf format along with the daytime contact information.
Sr. Backend Software Engineer
12+ months, possible full-time conversion
Remote during COVID
W2 Candidates Only
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be part of an engineering team responsible for managing and optimizing search ads for global clients by building ads data management platform and using data science and machine learning technologies. The team's current tech stack ranges from Java, Python, MySQL, React.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Oozie, Splunk, monitoring tools to TensorFlow, Keras, XGBoost and statistical analysis tools.
What the Team Does and What You'll Learn
- Develop a platform to manage and optimize web search ads data across multiple web search engines for both global advertisers and Japanese advertisers.
- Build machine learning models using deep neural network, logistic regression, or decision trees to classify queries, generate ads or construct keywords.
- Data mining on ads and user activity data, and analysis of ads performance data.
- Build models to optimize ads performance.
- Design and build the backend of the ad data management system, which includes job scheduling, data conversion, account management and payment handling.
- Understand the architecture and necessary details of the system to propose solutions to various problems.
- Work with potential users to understand their problems and requirements.
- Develop various components of our ads management system
- 8+ years of directly related experience of software development.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong programming proficiency with C++ and/or Java
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem resolution skills
- Experience with DBMS such as MySQL, Oracle or Redis
- High proficiency with object-oriented programming and design, database systems, network, scripting language such as Python, and UNIX/Linux environments
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Team-player with excellent written and verbal communications skills - highly adaptable, supportive, and hard-working
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science/ Engineering or related field
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.