Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Sr Product Manager.
Sr. Product Manager
12+ months - possible full-time conversion
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 - Remote during COVID
Only W2 Candidates Accepted
Local only candidate; Remote during COVID, then onsite once restrictions are lifted.
Must Have Requirements
- Drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision for initiatives across clients of our search ads tool.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, data sciences, AM, outbound sales and business teams to build/release new features and fulfill any technical/creative needs.
- Drive decisions and build consensus around trade-offs and prioritization in a data driven manner throughout the product development process
- Own the product backlog for projects including defining and executing a flow of product enhancements and operational improvements designed to increase revenue and improve efficiency
- Partner with key stakeholders to establish goals and develop KPIs that will clearly indicate the progress.
- Collaborate with outbound sales/RYOT team on execution of technical and creative details and drive the process in a project management manner.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant product management positions and environments
- Prior demonstrable experience working run scrum teams and sprint planning as a product owner
- Deep understanding of online advertising, especially search ads
- Ability to articulate the vision of the product to internal and external stakeholders and work towards a buy-in of that shared vision within the org
- Experience in a start-up environment or ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach in product management roles
- Team-player with strong written and verbal communications skills - highly adaptable, supportive, and hard-working
- Ability to be creative when appropriate, but analytic in execution
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams located in Sunnyvale, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Tokyo
- Prior experiences working with Bing ad platform, Google ad platform or similar is favorable
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.