Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Wireless Core Engineer. This is a full time position in Littleton, CO.
Wireless Core Engineer
Location: Littleton, CO, 80122
Duration: Full Time
A successful engineer will have the following:
- Implement, integrate, and deploy new services and technology in a cutting edge technical environment to stand up our cloud native 5G Voice Core.
- Engage with vendor personnel at Nokia and Mavenir to set up new services and features as well as software upgrades.
- Partner with other Engineering teams by providing operational feedback on services in the planning, testing, and acceptance of new service & feature introduction of cloud native based voice solutions.
- Participates in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas
- Master’s degree in Telecommunications/Computer Engineering with at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Internship or work study experience working within the wireless industry or working on wireless projects
- Experience or understanding of how cloud native software defined networks effect voice and core solutions deployed on a 5G Network.
- Strong technical/academic experience in any of the following:
- VoIP, WiFi Calling, UT interface, SMS, E911 and other IMS features over either LTE of 5G NR air interfaces
- Policy / Charging and QoS enforcement in packet data networks
- Offline / Online Charging architectures (such as PCRF Gx and Gy, interfaces)
- SIP, Diameter, and SBA interfaces
- Mobility, ISIM, P-I/S-CSCF, SBC, HSS/HLR, and UDR/UDM concepts
- Containerized microservices architecture
- Packet core functions: SMF / UPF / AMF / NRF / NSSF / PCF / UDM / AUSF / MME, SAEGW, SPGW, or ePDG.
- Detailed understanding of 3GPP specifications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, with strict deadlines, both as an individual contributor and team player
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.