Atrilogy's Direct Client is in search of a Dynamics 365 Administrator
to join their team in Los Angeles, CA
: Dynamics 365 Administrator
: Los Angeles, CA
This position is responsible for the architecture, design, development, and administration of our clients Dynamics platform and associated applications. Applications such as customized versions of Dynamics Sales and Dynamics Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Voice across multiple business units. The role will be an integral member of our client’s Digital Services team and liaise with stakeholders from various business areas to understand and support their needs of the Dynamics environment. The role will also work closely with the Infrastructure and Operations team to ensure that all standards and security requirements are met and delivered.
- Administration and support of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications including Sales, Customer Service, Customer Voice and Marketing across various client entities.
- Management of third-party solution vendor relationship and the administration of said solutions within the Dynamics 365 Environment.
- Maintenance of custom configurations and integrations of applications within the Dynamics 365 environments.
- Development of integrations of data and functionality using the Power Platform (Power Automate and Power Apps)
- Documenting and defining user requirements with product stakeholders, including flow charts, layouts and diagrams
- Establishes best practice for support of and knowledge sharing of the functionality of the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform environment.
- Contributes to and supports the Dynamics platform 3 year roadmap and the product SDLC.
- Work with Data Engineering and BI teams to ensure data integrity across the applications and datasets when using the CDS.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelors Degree (Computer Science preferred)
- 3 years’ experience of working with Dynamics 365, Office 365 and the Power Platform
- 3 years’ experience working with the Common Data Service (Dataverse) and Azure Functions and Logic Apps
- 2 years’ experience of working as a System Administrator.
- Experience of working with application management lifecycle tools/source control, Azure Devops/Github
- Some experience of Application Development
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 related certifications
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.