Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Lead Full Stack Engineer
to join their team in Rochdale, NY
or Los Angeles, CA on
The Lead Full Senior Engineer is a working lead that provides functional guidance and may coordinates the daily activities of individual contributors or working teams. The Lead also is an advanced senior professional with wide ranging experience who uses various concepts and in-depth evaluation to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Develop and lead Team Member in developing both front-end and back-end solutions.
- Design, develop, update/maintain solutions and provide technical guidance to other Team Members.
- At this level, the main challenge is to support junior Team Members to identify causes and implement solutions to complex business problems in a multifunctional project, assessing and communicating issues of technology impact on the business.
- Act as a working lead, who solves complex problems, takes a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Evaluate application software packages and make recommendations to senior management.
- Lead & participate with other colleagues in new product reviews, tests, and pilots.
- Collects & in-depth analyzes of business requirements for large projects.
- Performs in-depth feasibility studies, translates complex requirements into an appropriate design.
- Implement, maintain, and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment.
- Collaborate with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify complex technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
- Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications.
- Design and develop API's for Omni-channel clients.
- Build APIs and UIs to help make use of large data sets, infrastructure, and user experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 7+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience: .NET, Java, Python
- Minimum of 7+ years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with databases and data modeling / design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Minimum of 5+ years in full stack development for cloud solutions (Azure or AWS) - Azure preferred
- MUST have asset management, brokerage, or financial advisory experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.