Atrilogys Direct Client is looking for a Transport Wireless Implementation Manager to join their team This is a Direct Hire position and will require you to be onsite in Littleton, CO. The Transport Implementation Team is responsible for delivering our clients nationwide transport network providing connectivity to cell sites and data centers for its green field 5G network. This team is a key component to the success of our clients buildout as they radically disrupt the wireless industry landscape.
Title: Manager- Transport Wireless Implementation
Location: Littleton, CO (Onsite)
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Hiring, developing and managing a team of transport implementation project managers.
- Overseeing nationwide transport implementation to ensure timely delivery
- Leading regular meetings with Transport Implementation Specialists and vendors to ensure circuits are delivered on time
- Assisting market teams with problem resolution and vendor escalations as they arise
- Providing process and other guidance to market transport implementation specialists to better position them for success
- Developing and preparing management reports on transport implementation covering key metrics in the transport delivery process
- Helping market leadership with hiring and developing transport implementation specialists
- Establishing strong rapport within team members; supporting national practices that drive employee engagement and productivity.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Local candidates only please unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.