Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA (100% Remote)
Duration: 12+ months
Must pass a background/drug screen
Client is looking for a talented software engineer to help build our next cutting-edge identity protection product features which will allow consumers and businesses guard against ID theft. The ideal candidate should be well rounded, self-motivated, experienced with multiple technologies and frameworks, and enjoy fast paced development cycles.
The role will collaborate with staff in Boston, Austin, El Cajon and Costa Mesa and across the Client’s divisions.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- The primary job role will be to implement new digital privacy technologies using cloud programming in AWS.
- The secondary job role will be to support migration of existing services to cloud technologies in AWS.
- The role will also support other business as usual development work for the IMARS team.
- 5+ years design and development software experience including understanding of common design patterns, OOP, multithreading, transaction management, and scalability
- 2+ years of experience building service in AWS
- 2+ years of experience with Java development
- 3+ years of experience with PHP development
- 3+ years of experience with development using relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Strong background in web services, data modeling and database design concepts
- Experience with source control systems, such as SVN or GIT
- Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
- Experience working with large data sets
- Collaborate with Business, Software Engineers, and QA teams.
- Participate in the full SDLC using Agile including scrum meetings, iterative, test driven development, task estimates and design sessions
- Experience with MongoDB or other No SQL databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Infrastructure as Code, virtualization and containers.
- Familiarity or experience with the following: Perl, Perl CPAN modules, JSON, RHEL or CentOS, regular expressions
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Financial Services or Identity Protection Services industry experience
- BS Degree in computer science, engineer, physics or related field
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.