Atrilogy Solutions Group
has a 6 to 12+ Months
job opportunity with one of its direct clients for a Principal Technical Architect
based in Austin, TX.
This is a 100% remote
For immediate consideration please respond with your resume in word or pdf format along with the daytime contact information
Job Role: Principal Technical Architect
6 to 12+ months
Nationwide Candidates Can apply-100% Remote
C2C H1B’s are accepted
The API & Eventing Principal Technical Architect is an architectural servant leader, acting with humility as they enable teams to deliver loosely coupled, integrated solutions across the enterprise. This person serves as a facilitator, influencer, and subject matter expert on microservices, APIs and event-oriented architectures – raising the bar for how we deliver integrated solutions that deliver value for our customers.
Top 5 Technical Must Haves:
- Experience with both API and event-driven architectures and able to explain when to use one vs. the other.
- Experience with microservice architectures, able to explain the benefits, risks and how to properly size microservices.
- Experience troubleshooting microservice and event-driven systems, including the use of distributed tracing.
- Experience with various API protocols such as REST, graphql and webhooks.
- Experience with various messaging patterns such as request/reply, pub-sub and claim check and able to explain when to use one vs. the other.
- Serve as a thought leader on API & microservice design as well as event-oriented architectures.
- Establish patterns and practices for both synchronous and asynchronous integration between domains and capabilities across the portfolio.
- Partner with engineering and architecture leaders to align on the right balance between consistency and flexibility in our technology approach for delivering these architectures.
- Mentor engineering teams on the successful application of these patterns and practices.
- Influence and drive consistency in integration patterns and related technologies across organizational boundaries and at the enterprise level.
- Build software prototypes as necessary to validate architecture approaches, assess emerging technologies and demonstrate recommended patterns.
- At ease advocating for technical solutions and enjoy the challenge of influencing others.
- Ability to write high quality blog posts and technical documentation.
- Ability to represent Cox Automotive in industry through conference presentations.
- Ability to serve as a technology mentor, facilitating the growth of Cox Automotive colleagues.
- Ability to manage conflict and maintain productive working relationships.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rely on self-direction to accomplish outcomes.
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design
- Knowledge of the CAP theorem and how to apply tradeoffs to specific use cases
- Proficiency with a variety of integration patterns, including CQRS, compensating transactions, sagas, etc. Understanding of the difference between orchestration & choreography and how to apply them in different scenarios.
- Knowledge of various API protocols & paradigms (such as REST, GraphQL and webhooks) and messaging models (such as request/reply, pub/sub, fanout, etc.)
- An understanding of containers and container orchestration
- Comfortable with API contract design best practice idioms
- 10+ years of experience in software development for mid-size to large corporations
- 5+ years of working experience as a solution or technical architect (specific experience with large-scale API or event-driven environments a plus)
- Significant experience architecting and engineering AWS cloud-based solutions leveraging relevant technologies such as SQS, SNS, API Gateway, EventBridge, Kinesis, MSK, ECS Fargate
- Experience defining technical visions, building roadmaps and writing tech standards.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffingand placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.