Are you looking for a new career in 2021?
If so, please don’t miss this FULLY REMOTE opportunity working for a Fortune 1000 company!!
Our direct client is looking to hire a permanent "Customer Experience/ Data Analyst" for a huge website transformation project.
TOP SKILLS NEEDED:
- Data collections and how a customer feels.
- Experience with CX methodologies.
- 3 + years of experience in service design, proven experience improving business and/or CX processes.
- Data Analysis experience and working with the "Customer Journey" on websites (preferred).
Responsible for working closely with key organizational stakeholders to identify strategic outcomes, develop data collection systems, interpret data into actionable insights, and apply those insights into everything from product requirements to content recommendations to marketing opportunities. This position will work with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to develop and improve digital products that deliver value to customers and improve their overall experience. If you are a creative individual who thrives in a data-driven environment, excited by the challenge of driving customer value and building exceptional customer experiences, this is the role for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in service design, proven experience improving business and/or CX processes.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to gather, analyze and quickly synthesize key information to objectively craft and support recommendations.
- Experience with CX methodologies such as research, user-centered service design and measurement program design.
- Ability to transform complex information into clear, actionable narratives and recommendations.
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously and capable of managing multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Experience with marketing automation (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and customer experience platforms (e.g., Adobe Experience Manager) is a plus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop CX service blueprints, customer journeys and process flows.
- Develop data collection systems to better understand and clearly communicate the customer journey.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop best-in-class sampling, surveys, dashboards and closed loop programs.
- Synthesize customer feedback and interpret quantitative digital data into concise narratives with actionable insights.
- Apply knowledge from digital data sources and stakeholder inputs to achieve key business objectives.
- Craft hypotheses and cross-functional strategic recommendations (e.g., a/b tests, content updates, etc.)
- Unify stakeholders around key digital performance indicators and establish a cadence of measuring and sharing results.
- Develop strategy and work with cross-functional teams to determine the path to achieve desired customer experience.
- Develop intimate knowledge of business strategy, models and processes, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate stakeholder planning to envision the future, providing objective expertise in informing possibilities and identifying changes needed to support desired outcomes.
- Share insights about the customer throughout the organization.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, conflict resolution and delivery of committed work goals.
- Understand complex business issues and data challenges and ideate solutions to fix them.
- Maintain understanding of current digital trends, including digital media and marketing strategies.
- Participate in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.