Atrilogy's direct client in Irvine, CA
is seeking a Healthcare Design & Construction Manager
on a Full-time/Direct Hire
We are seeking a Design & Construction Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of capital projects ranging in scope and complexity. This role is responsible for managing the budget, timeline, risks, and delivery of capital projects. Although this role does not have direct reports, the manager is responsible for the leadership of contractors and vendors and ensuring that these parties embrace our Mission and Core Values and deliver the project as contracted.
- Responsible for providing project leadership, coordination, and facilitating teamwork of project teams to meet construction project goals.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining construction project budgets.
- Responsible for working with department managers, service line directors, and chief executives to develop project scopes.
- Responsible for developing and managing RFP's for architectural and general construction services. Review, score, interview and recommend for award.
- Participates in design meetings with architectural and end user teams.
- Review design documents for quality, ensure compliance with standards and local agency requirements.
- Responsible for developing project specific infection control procedures with safety and accreditation teams. Monitor compliance of procedures during construction.
- Review and approve architectural add services, construction change orders, invoices, and construction pay applications.
- Responsible for overall construction project schedule, budget, scope, and safety.
- Manages vendors to ensure top quality work is being performed in a timely manner to ensure good stewardship of financial resources.
- Accountable for clear communication with project vendors, engineering, information services, clinical engineering, accreditation, safety teams, local jurisdictions, internal project teams, supply chain, and senior leadership.
- Periodically inspect construction for quality and general conformance to design documents.
- Participates in furniture selection meetings, manages procurement, and move in of materials.
- Coordinates internal teams including but not limited to information services, EPIC, clinical engineering, accreditation, safety, and physical plant operations as they relate to projects and supply chain.
- Accountable for maintaining basic administration files relevant to projects.
- Responsible for coordination of final project move in and go live activities with all necessary parties and vendors. Coordination of moves for internal and external teams as well as physical move of employees.
- Accountable for ensuring a construction punch list is issued by architect and completed by contractor in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for completing the project closeout out process as outlined in the technical standard.
- Must be able to travel throughout region.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties in a manner that promotes team success and reflects the Providence Health & Services’ Mission, philosophy, and Core Values of respect, compassion, justice, excellence, and stewardship.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Business Administration, or equivalent education/experience.
- 6 years’ experience in construction management.
- 3 years’ experience in healthcare construction management.
- Driver's License.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Member of ASHE or DBIA
- Experience with OSHPD
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.