Role: Software Test Engineer II
Location: Mission, KS (100% Remote)
Duration: 6+ months
Must pass a background/drug screen
The Software Test Engineer II is responsible for a range of testing activities including designing and maintaining test suites, executing test scenarios manually, developing automated testing strategies and implementing them in industry standard testing frameworks. The Software Engineers provide testing expertise and also plays a role in providing advice and guidance and monitoring emerging technologies. As a member of the Engineering organization, the Software Test Engineer II will serve a critical role on a product development scrum team whose mission is to deliver high quality software that provides real value to our clients. Your primary role on the team is to uphold and improve quality through testing. As a member of a cross-functional, self-organizing, collaborative team, you will also contribute to the codebase and builds. You will be on a team that is responsible for both new product development and feature enhancements of existing products
Potential to Extend or Convert Perm? no
Target Years of Exp:3-5
Top 5 Must Haves: selenium, java or C#, functional test experience, non-functional test experience, agile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 3 years of working experience in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) environment or a Master’s degree in Computer Science with 2 years of working experience in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) environment or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience of 7 years Experience with an object-oriented programming language such as Java, .NET, C++ or Python
- Experience in micro services architecture and testing restful API’s
- Knowledge of performance test strategies on web or mobile applications
- knowledge of automated testing frameworks, particularly Selenium
- Understanding of agile QA concepts, practices, processes and tools
- A passion for delivering high quality products to clients
- Excellent communication, time management, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Must be a self-starter, outstanding team player, and results-oriented with a strong desire to learn and grow technically as a member of a scrum team
- Expresses the willingness to learn new things and challenge themselves
- Expresses the capability and desire to help others learn and grow
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.