Our premier financial client is seeking Principal / Technical Lead Full Stack Engineer to join their team as a full-time employee.
Client is open to people working at either of the three locations - Oakland, CA/ Chicago, IL / Los Angeles, CA
Remote for now! Work from home flex when offices open post Covid-19 situation.
- Need to shift focus and look for candidates who have more experience working on a product development engineering team, for a SAAS company, or startup
- Substantial experience and comfort touching the “full-stack” in their day to day. Ideally ATDD or TDD oriented, all the way through production (code/algo competency as well as DevOps tools and processes)
- Data warehouse, Data analysis, Azure Data factory, Azure Data lake, Power BI, Data modeling etc. Some experience with data engineering basically well versed in SQL server or other database technology, SSIS is a plus
- Not a people manager, technical lead, someone who has new approach to things.
- Full stack development mentality: infrastructure as code, testing automation, engineering solutions, supporting software in production, you build/you own, own aspects of development lifecycle moving forward
- Cares about every piece including DevOps and Infrastructure
- Solid engineering background
- Adaptable, leaning into a challenge, willing to learn
- Shows curiosity
- Types of people: coming from digital world/cloud development space, AWS or Google Cloud but AZURE is ideal, new architectural concepts at the company they have worked for, problem solvers, openness to learn
We are on a mission to accomplish cloud/API first and setting up a brand-new data hub to establish a sound foundation for a long term success. We are basing our digital transformation on product driven value streams, using scaled Agile approach. Our 3 years tech strategy is calling for experienced engineers to help accomplish this mission. Technology & Innovation Division. As a member of client’s Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
Technology & Innovation Division
As a member of client’s Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model. Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support. Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture. Implement, maintain, and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment. Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority. Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications. Design and develop API's for Omni-channel clients.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, MIS / CIS, STEM related major preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 12 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience: Java, .NET, Python
- Minimum of 6-year experience with databases and data modeling / design (SQL & NoSQL)
- Minimum of 3 years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- Minimum of 6 years in full stack development for cloud solutions (Azure or AWS) - Azure preferred
- 8+ years of experience managing software development projects through complete release cycles
- 4+ years of experience in big data and event streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, etc.
- 4+ years of experience leading software engineering teams
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies: Azure (big plus), AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with container and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- 2+ years of Scaled agile experience
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI or Postman
- 4+ years of experience in Unix Shell scripting Certified in .Net, Java, Spring or cloud technologies Exposure of data management methodologies Experience with serverless architectures and computing
- Preferably 2+ UI/UX development & design systems: CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.