Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Senior Epic Administrator (ECSA)
for a full-time, direct-hire
role. Remote during COVID.
This person can sit at any of the locations below:
*Relocation assistance is available
- Beaverton, OR
- Portland, OR
- Anchorage, AK
- Seattle, WA
- Renton, WA
- Redmond, WA
- Everett, WA
Our client is deploying one of the largest implementations of Epic in the country. We are seeking a senior level Epic Client System Administrator
(ECSA) to add to our highly motivated team of 9 skilled and experienced engineers. The candidate will manage, analyze, architect, and engineer the client, server, and delivery infrastructure for Epic applications across the enterprise. This position will have some operational work, but will be more focused on designing, engineering, documenting, and at times implementing, updates and solutions for our client-server systems software
such as Interconnect, Hyperspace, EPS, Web BLOB, Hyperspace Web, and other Epic Windows based applications. Also assists other Epic 3rd party applications teams with their integration into Epic as needed which can include assisting with the design, architecture, and documentation.
- Participate in cross-functional efforts to resolve complex technical issues, chronic problems, and technology integration challenges being experienced throughout the enterprise or having a major impact within an application or area. Performs complex and methodical troubleshooting and diagnoses and then implements solutions to assure all Epic Windows related problems are resolved.
- Present information in a clear, effective, logical, and persuasive manner. Listens to feedback without defensiveness and uses it effectively. Mentors other engineers, re-enforces team building and encourages growth and development of the team.
- May be required to travel up to 20% of work schedule.
- Will be part of an on-call rotation and also participates, as needed, in critical incident and carries a pager or cell phone.
- Prepare, install, upgrade and/or distribute Epic applications on servers and clients including printing, faxing, imaging, business continuity systems, monitoring, web servers, communication systems and end user access.
- Keep current with the latest security best practices, and then recognize when those best practices need to be applied. This responsibility goes beyond simply applying software updates but considers the multiple aspects and layers of security.
- Develop solutions to automate operational duties and monitor Epic infrastructure.
- Mentor junior members with adopting automation and move to adopting cloud technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Eight (8) years total relevant IT experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience.
- Three (3) years of technical leadership experience.
- Five (5) years of experience as Epic ECSA.
- If not already Epic certified then within 6 months achieve Epic ECSA certs 101, 102 and 105 and maintain certs when renewals occur.
- 8 years of Windows Server experience including IIS
- 5 years of Citrix XenApp administration.
- 5 years of scripting, programming, and automation.
- 2 years of experience with Citrix NetScaler.
- Experience with managing resources in Microsoft Azure.
- Operating knowledge in the following Cloud technologies, Azure Dev OPS, Power BI, GitHub, Terraform and Ansible.
- Must be fluent with modern scripting and programming languages to automate tasks with PowerShell, JSON/REST or C#.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems especially in a virtualized environment (Citrix and VMware). Fully understands system and kernel components, printing components, registry tweaks, AD Group Policy structures and performance and reliability tuning techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of networking technologies (DNS, DHCP, VPN, etc.) protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTPS, FTP, SMB, SNMP, LDAP, etc). Knowledge of how network appliances such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and network intrusion systems that can enhance or impede security, reliability, and performance.
- Fluent with diagnostic tools like Perfmon, SysInternals, Wireshark, LogInsight, and Fiddler.
- Leadership in discovering new technologies that improve application security, uptime, and performance. Ability to review current system and operational support standards and recognize when changes should be made and then document and communicate those changes.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is able to develop goals and associated work plans with little to no oversight from management.
- Ability to comprehend release notes for software and hardware upgrades and understand the ramifications of those upgrades.
- Experience and Knowledge of Citrix NetScaler ADC administration, including Content Switching, AppExpert and GSLB.
- Have the social and technical confidence to actively participate in contributing ideas and solutions while in a group or individual setting.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.