Sr. Software Web Engineer
6+ months with High possibility of full-time conversion
Sunnyvale, San Jose, or San Francisco, CA - Remote Until COVID
Only W2 Candidates Accepted
Rate: $65 - $70/hr MAX W2
Local only candidate; Remote during COVID, then onsite once restrictions are lifted.
The Web Video Player team is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Sr. Software Engineer who is passionate about web development and building high-quality products. This person should be someone who thrives on working with a team of smart, talented engineers, who can both take and give constructive feedback and who is active in team discussions. Someone who enjoys challenging work, is curious, driven, and qualified to help take products to the next level. The Sr. Software Engineer will work closely with various product teams to deliver a top-notch video experience for users. Your code will interact with millions of times a day.
- Collaborate with other talented developers and designers to help define, build, and deliver new features in the Web Video Player.
- Share responsibilities like app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, performance tuning.
- Own and deliver -- from the small must-do tasks to large, complex projects with many moving parts.
- Share your opinions on, and help shape, our technical direction, best practices, product designs/ideas, and team processes – the team values (and depends) on your input!
- 5+ years experience building web apps that have been successfully launched
- Strong coding/design skills and knowledge of development best practices including object-oriented design (writing modular, reusable, and testable code), data structures and performance tuning
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Team-player and great communicator, adaptable, supportive, hard-working, and enjoys a good laugh
- BS in Computer Science/ Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud services
- Video/OTT (HLS, DASH, DRM, etc.) experience is a big plus!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.