Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for an Adobe Architect, Manager Technology - Backend (AEM Commerce).
This position is a contract position in Atlanta, GA.
Position: Adobe Architect, Manager Technology - Backend (AEM Commerce)
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30302 (Fully Remote)
Duration: 6+ months
Client is looking for Adobe Architect to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end marketing technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries.
- Lead workstreams, or smaller engagements
- Perform stakeholder interviews, audits and assessments
- Have strong POV on core Martech capabilities and products/vendors that paly in the space
- Excellent client communication, facilitation and workshopping skills
- Create high quality solution architecture recommendations and deliverables
Your Skills and Experience:
We need deep expertise in the following:
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Content Management - AEM, Sitecore, Acquia
- Asset Management - AEM Assets, OpenText, Bynder, etc
- Campaign Management - Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Pardot, Unica
- Personalization - Adobe Target, Pega, Optimizely
- Analytics and Tag Management - Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, GA 360
- Knowledge of the following, and experience a plus
- Customer Data Platforms tools - Evergage/ Interaction Studio, AEP, etc
- Journey Orchestration tools - Thunderhead, Interaction Studio, AEP, Kitewheel
- We need knowledge and expertise on how to deliver personalized experiences across multiple channels (Web, Mobile, Email, Direct Mail, Paid Media, Call Center/Branch/Advisors)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.