Our end client is looking for a seasoned Site Reliability Engineer
w/ a minimum 2-5 years software development w/ AWS
to join their local team in the Dunwoody/Atlanta area for a 10+ month contract! This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a stable and growing Fortune 500 company working in a fast-faced, collaborative environment, even during COVID. The role is remote so non-local candidates will be considered, but may require in-person down the road after COVID.
- Python, Ruby, Go or other systems programming (moderate skills required).
- Experience with configuration management systems (Octopus, Chef, Puppet).
- Experience rolling out redundant, mission-critical applications in a highly available production environment.
- Experience with version control systems (Git or SVN).
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (Amazon AWS, Kubernetes, Heroku, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.), Artifactory (or Nexus)
Excellent written communication, problem solving, and process management skills -
Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment.
What you will do:
- Providing automated solutions and services for our end client to measure, evaluate and plan for visible, reliable application delivery and maintenance.
- Work with development teams to help create automated pipelines and solutions required for continuous delivery in an Agile Dev/Ops environment. The tools and use-cases are diverse, and our challenge is to increase the development velocity by optimizing various parts of the pipeline and increase application stability. This is an opportunity to create automation, monitoring, and pipelines to improve deploy and response time across the board.
- MUST BE Passionate about infrastructure as code and continuous deployment to build scalable and highly reliable applications!!! ****
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
- Automate anything and everything! (Infrastructure build out, testing, deploying, monitoring, etc)
- Design and assist in the authoring of software tools that reliably manage application delivery
- Design and assist in the setup and maintenance of application monitoring and alerting
- Engage with Development/Capability Teams to ensure best practices are implemented - Improve predictability and reliability of software releases, workflows and operating software.
- Reduce application deployment windows by leading company towards a Continuous Deployment environment
- Reduce mean time to recovery (MTTR) by helping troubleshoot, monitor, alert, and automating recovery.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.