Our direct client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a Full Time Direct Hire position
based out of Cypress, CA 90630. Remote during COVID, then onsite once restrictions are lifted.
This position is temporarily remote due to the pandemic. Onboarding/Training activity will all be done remote however, once we have orders to return to the office all staff will be expected to return onsite, full-time Monday thru Friday.
This is a Mid Level Role the client is only looking for candidates with 5 - 7 years of experience. This is NOT a senior level position.
- Accounts Payable Clerk with 4 - 7 years of experience
- Full Time Direct Hire
- Salary $45k - $52k year
- Work Location: Cypress, CA 90630
Under minimal supervision of the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk (AP Clerk) is primarily responsible for accounts payable data entry, electronic filing of processed vouchers on network drive and distributing invoices to various divisions and subsidiaries. This position will work with various individuals to ensure payments are processed in a timely manner. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task, work in a rapidly growing environment and provide helpful input in the development of process and procedures related to accounts payable. This individual needs to be a self-starter and have eagerness to learn. The position is fast paced and requires interactions with various levels of employees. The AP Clerk must have a collaborative and customer-centric approach while ensuring objectivity and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate finance environment required, preferably with exposure to project finance/accounting and/or information technology
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills (MUST)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and commitment to detail
- Must be proactive, analytical and maintain a positive attitude
- Able to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong follow through skills for tasks relating to vendors, colleagues and manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must have the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- High degree of initiative and professionalism
- Working knowledge of accounting processes and general ledger preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Accounts Payable data entry
- Manage Accounting Inbox in Microsoft Outlook
- Scanning and emailing processed vouchers
- Distribution of invoices to various subsidiaries and divisions responsible for payment
- Reconcile vendor statements and respond to payment inquires in a timely manner
- Capable of learning new systems and implementing procedures when necessary
- Receive daily mail / Print invoices received via e-mail
- Match POs
- Invoice Coding
- Obtain Director Approvals
- Enter invoices in ServiceNow and ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.