Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an IT Operations Center Analyst II
in Phoenix, AZ
. This role will be working on Network, Systems and Security issues while acting as a point of escalation for the Helpdesk team. This position will be working from 10PM - 7AM weekdays
The IT Operations Center Analyst II is responsible for supporting and monitoring the core IT Network/Security/Infrastructure platforms and providing day-to-day operational support. This includes maintaining and monitoring an environment for the delivery of all key line of business applications thru on-site, colocation and 3rd
party hosted infrastructure solutions. Coordinate and communicate planned upgrades, enhancements and maintenance for servers, infrastructure, and network systems.
Within the IT infrastructure domain, the IT Operations Center Analyst II requires additional skills of network management, monitoring tools and methodologies, disaster recovery systems, security technology management, maintenance of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and ITIL aligned best practices. Proficiency in related IT-centric business processes such as change management, systems analysis and quality assurance are also preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements
- Provides operational support for the IT network/infrastructure production environment.
- Provides operational support for the IT security production environment.
- Provides management of network devices and IT support tools/technologies.
- Demonstrates proficiency in IT tools including network/security monitoring, network management, remote access, inventory management/collection and other related tools.
- Maintains network security and permissions in alignment with the IT Security and Compliance Team.
- Maintains and monitors configurations of infrastructure and related systems.
- Assists in root cause analysis and following up on related action items.
- Prepare automated and ad hoc reports and/or interpret data from various security sources. Security & Information Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Protection System (IPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), etc.)
- Assist the Information Security and Compliance members with corporate functions in the event of incidents or breaches.
- Coordinate patches and upgrades as necessary for Network and Security systems.
- Comply with change control, development lifecycle and release management policies and procedures.
- Respond to escalated issues, conducts troubleshooting/research and reports on workarounds and resolutions per ITIL-management best practices.
- Proactively respond to incidents and alerts within the IT systems
- Adheres to standardization of operating network/security deployment methodologies.
- Serves as technical contact responsible for SLA delivery including infrastructure and application availability for IT systems.
- Acts as backup to other administrators (Network Administrators, Security Administrators and Senior System Administrators) as needed.
- Responsible for delivery of IT metrics across all systems (i.e.: network uptime, monitoring, patch management, vulnerability management, etc.).
- Policy and procedure enforcement under the best practices established within the IT Department.
- IT Operations Center Analyst II work with their counterparts to troubleshoot infrastructure and application issues.
- IT Operations Center Analyst II perform installation, configuration, administration and tuning of many infrastructure systems and applications (see skills below).
- On-call unless a planned vacation or PTO time has been communicated with their supervisor.
- Required to work 3rd shift (10pm-7am)
- Logs Incidents for any unplanned Outage reported by the Monitoring System.
- Logs incident for Maintenance Task and/or Configuration Change being performed in the IT Environment.
- Escalates issues that cannot be resolved to the appropriate contact after gathering required details/analysis.
- Four-year degree or equivalent additional experience in a related discipline (e.g., information technology, computer science, network security).
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in IT network environments and or security programs.
- Knowledge of SOX controls and audit procedures
- Familiar with IDS/IPS, anti-malware, whitelisting, endpoint protection, DLP, MDM, endpoint encryption technologies
- Familiar with current network technologies such as Cisco/Palo Alto/Meraki
- Familiar with IT service desk tools (ServiceNow, ZenDesk, Cherwell)
- Familiar with current network/system monitoring (SolarWinds/Logic Monitor/LogRhythm).
- Retail environment experience is preferred but not required.
- Maintain high levels of integrity and dependability.
- Maintain a focus on results, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Works well in a team environment and effectively manages work activities.
- Able to work alone with minimal direction to complete tasks.
- Project a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Be extremely flexible and adaptable.
- Demonstrates the ability to function and stay focused in a constant pressure, fast growing and ever-changing organization.
- Adept at change management and release management policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 preferred.
- Configuration and management of most of the following technologies:
- Cisco IOS/NXOS switches and routers
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco Meraki MX/MS/MR devices
- SolarWinds Orion Monitoring platform including NPM/APM/NTA/IPAM (or similar monitoring tools)
- Cisco ACS/ISE (or related radius servers)
- Trend Micro
- TCP/IP and general network management experience required.
- Experience with network patch management required.
- Advanced dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) preferred.
- WAN technologies (MPLS/IPVPN/MOE) preferred.
- VPN technologies (IPSEC and SSL) preferred.
- Meraki management and monitoring preferred.
- Network traffic shaping (QoS, Cos) preferred.
- Experience network scripting languages (JSON, XML, vendor specific API’s) preferred.
- Exposure to ITIL management systems preferred.
- Certifications in related technologies (CCNA, CISA, GIAC, CISM) preferred.
- Exposure with networking in hypervisors including VMWare and/or Microsoft Hyper-V preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Visio preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.