Atrilogy's Direct Client is looking for a Manager of Systems Engineering & Product Support to join their team in Los Angeles, CA.
This position will play key role in managing the enhancement and upgrade of existing applications as well as implementing and supporting new technology. This is a Full Time Direct Hire
position and will sit 100% remote.
: Manager of Systems Engineering & Production Support
: Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
: Full Time
This individual is responsible for the day to day management of a team handling administration, configuration, and performance monitoring of our vendor purchased and in-house developed software systems including desktop, client-server and web based applications.
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- Manage a team of 3 that will be growing
- Organize and remedy support issues
- Manage new call center move
- Make decisions around upgrades
- Experience with of Windows Server roles such as Active Directory, IIS, Disk Management, Event Viewer, Services, Certificates, Regedit, Task Scheduler Understanding of administration tools for database troubleshooting (e.g. SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Profiler) preferred
- Good knowledge of Windows IIS and Java based web services and proxied
- Previous experience writing simple automation scripts using any language (Windows Batch, PowerShell, etc.) preferred.
- Understanding of Client/Server architectures, network architecture, and cloud methodologies
- Understanding of protocols including FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, RDP, Telnet, ICMP etc
- Understanding of local and wide area networks, protocol and simple network troubleshooting preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal clients
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service
- Exposure to banking or other financial services software systems preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.