Atrilogy is seeking a Sr. Front-End Engineer for a 6-12 months+ contract with their client in San Bruno, CA for one of its direct Client. This will be 100 % REMOTE, must work PST hours.
Title: Sr. Front-End Engineer
Location: San Bruno, CA (100% Remote)
Duration: 6-12 months+ contract
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience with the following
- Design and implement features and enhancements as required for client engagements and applications.
- Drive frontend architecture for small to medium sized teams
- Delivery of easy to use and well-tested user-experiences
- Collaboration with other developers, designers, and product managers including code reviews, status updated, and production discussions
- Job Requirements Qualifications:
- 8-10+ years working with related front end development technologies and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field required.
- Frameworks: React/Redux, Angular2+, Ember.js, Vue.js, Backbone
- Build tools: Yarn, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
- CSS Pre-processors: LESS, SASS
- Experience in building or working on large scale web applications
- Ability to highly write performant, reusable code for UI components
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery
- Ability to conduct feasibility studies and make recommendations and give presentations.
- Proven track record of implementing recommendations in conjunction with various departments and priorities.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.