Are you looking for a new career in 2021?
If so, please don’t miss this opportunity, if you are a
"Business Analyst, Software Applications” working for a Fortune 1000 company.
Our direct client is looking to hire a "100% Remote Business Analyst (Software Applications)" for a permanent hire role
This position is REMOTE, however; client is located in Overland Park, Kansas (outside of Kansas City) and prefers local resources, but; will consider non-local too.
You will be working in the logistics group.
Working for a GREAT boss!!
Monday-Friday work week
No sponsorship available
Looking for Business Analyst who has worked on the application side of the house, NOT infrastructure.
- Responsible for analysis, design, and implementation of large cross-functional information system solutions.
- Work in a team environment to support programs in production and systems development.
- Responsible for developing and updating programs that are defect free and meet or exceed service level performance metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Data Analytics or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of BA experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL (helpful)
- Experience with data-visualization software such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI. (helpful)
- Two years of experience with Microsoft Power BI.
- One year experience analyzing transportation data.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.