Our client is looking to build out their IT service delivery organization. They are actively looking to hire a Senior Account Manager who will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers and vendors while collaborating with key partners to acquire new accounts. The Sales Manager will build a team of Account Managers and manage pre-sales as the sales team achieves growth. This position will be to start out as a Senior Account Manager and could grow into the Sales Manager position responsible for building and growing the Sales Team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be a part of building a sales team and getting into sales management and development.
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate solutions including hardware, software, and professional services.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with vendors, contractors, and manufacturers.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales top line revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with the pre-sales team and management.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Performs extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
Strategic Planning & Presentation
- Manage individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support quarterly goals.
- Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Work with the pre-sales team to ensure that quotes are provided, and order requests are processed accurately and on-time.
- Work with the engineering team to accurately scope projects with professional services hours.
- Manage past due invoice resolution with accounting to ensure proper collections.
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account.
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization, and identify their unique technology needs.
- Performs deep analysis of account base including “heat maps” to determine key areas of opportunities.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Attends monthly/quarterly account planning/penetration sessions with our strategic manufacturing partners’ AMs.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to Sales/Ops Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap.
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory.
- Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth.
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with management on an as needed and weekly basis.
- 5-10 years of technology sales experience is required; High performing Senior Account Managers have the demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings..
- 3-5 years’ experience selling into public sector accounts (SLED).
- 3-5 years’ experience selling into commercial accounts.
- Ability to understand the needs of the company and build a team of sales focused professionals to achieve company growth goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to reach expected sales quota the first 90 and 180 days of employment leveraging experience and track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent sales skills including proficiency of the English language, assertive, empathetic, flexible, strong customer service, active listener, persuasive, public speaker, polished presenter, and service orientation focus.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly.
- Ability to solve problems, with critical thinking, judgment, and strong decision-making skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record in developing new relationships with customers and ability to translate client business needs into solutions.
- Preferred candidate will have prior experience selling advanced technology solutions around Cisco, HPE\Aruba, and Cloud Providers.
- Experience with selling low voltage infrastructure is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.