Our client is looking for a Design Engineer.
Position : Design Engineer
Location : Littleton CO 80129
Duration : 6 Months Contract to Hire
ENGINEER E2E Design will be responsible for analyzing requirement, design and verification Mobile network including, but not limited to Core, IMS, IP Transport, Telecom, RAN, Network Security and cloud portions of the network. This role is a key, strategic part of our business, and presents an opportunity to Design and implement a containerized 5G standalone 5G Network.
In this role, you will
Successful candidates will have:
- Plan and Design E2E 5G SA network on a containerized platform;
- Work as a E2E solution architect to create detailed Design documents covering all Network Elements including RAN, Transport, Core, IMS, OSS/BSS, Orchestration and security aspects of the network.
- Develop Acceptance test plan for E2E testing of our 5G network
- Define the overall architecture, external interfaces and detailed functional description of the solution
- Work with OEM vendors to plan and execute Design strategies;
- Work with Regions, Markets and other teams to provide Best Practices and training to implement the design;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of Open RAN, Standalone 5G Core, IMS, Transport, telecom, RF, Network Security and cloud networks
- Strong and proven record of end-to-end design and development of 5G/4G network
- Minimum B.S. electrical engineering or related discipline
- 10 plus years of experience in mobile networks on 5G/4G/3G technologies
- Strong understanding of data and VoIP network architecture, infrastructure components, Ethernet, fiber optic transport and data traffic engineering.
- Deep understanding of 3GPP standards, O-ORAN specifications, networking, cloud platform and Orchestration
- Familiarity with Optical Networks, OTN, DWDM, ROADM, SDH, SONET, optical transmission technologies, Ethernet, Wave, Switching, Routing, Data Networks, DCN, and Synchronization of optical networks.