Our premier financial client is seeking a Senior .NET MuleSoft Engineer to join their team as a perm./full-time employee to work 100% remote.
The team is located in downtown Los Angeles, CA 90071. Candidate can work remote from anywhere across the nation, just need to work Pacific time.
What is the opportunity?
- Need 6+ years of .Net
- Need to have experience building apps with MuleSoft
- 2-3 years of MuleSoft experience
- Good experience Developing APIs
Develops, maintains, and enhances business applications providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Utilizes a variety of computing architectures including client/server, intranet and Web. Collaborates with bank customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommends solution options.
Technology & Innovation Division
As a member of client’s Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the company, particularly within our technology teams.
What will you do?
Provides business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business area, usually as a member of a project team, in analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications.
Formulates and defines application scope and objectives; devises and modifies procedures to solve business problems.
Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new programs. Defines problems, identifies and analyzes application requirements.
Develops analytical tools including logic charts, diagrams, record formats and coding structures to assist in problem analysis.
Prepares programming specifications from which programs will be written, and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. Prepares programming documentation and recommends changes in development, maintenance and application standards.
Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
Analyzes and develops logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.)
May lead small projects or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
Represents the company by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
Maintains contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies.
Complies fully with all companiesOperational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.). Completes all required training.
What do you need To succeed
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree Minimum 6 years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
- Minimum 6 years' experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services) required
- 6+ years of .Net Development experience
- 2+ years building applications with MuleSoft Experience with Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred, or equivalent work experience and technical training.
- Up to 10 years' experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in an online environment.
- Applies conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies in mainframe, midrange, and PC computing environments desirable; in-depth experience in one or more is critical.
- Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements.
- Proficient in debugging techniques and technical problem analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of project management technique is required.
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- May write code or oversee its production using current languages including, but not limited to: JAVA, COBOL, Visual Basic, Microsoft, SQL-Server, Oracle, C, C++, Access, etc.
- Strong project management skills.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.