100% Remote - Full-time
Role: IAM Security Architect (with Azure)
Location: Alpharetta, GA (100% Remote, required to work from 8:00 AM EST)
Full-time / Permanent
Must pass a background/drug screen
IAM Solutions Security Architect – Cloud IAM & Directory Services (Azure)
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solutions Security Architect sits in the InfoSec organization as a hands-on role focused on the security architecture in the IAM space supporting directory & cloud services. The architect works directly with the Business, Projects, Engineering and Operational resources through collaboration and mentoring to shape the cloud IAM capabilities for the Firm.
The IAM Solution Security Architect’s role is a technical position which will support IAM engagements in the development of IAM architectures, provide advice and guidance to client teams in line with strategic direction of IAM. The IAM Solutions Security Architect will work with other Architects, Service Owners, and Project teams to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and synchronized with the ever-changing business needs.
Your key responsibilities
Technical Skills Required
- Subject-matter expert that has expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and design of Active Directory, AD LDS, Azure AD and Ping Identity products including the relationship between on-prem and cloud architectures.
- Drive the adoption of Directory services, Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Create, maintain and align the Firm’s Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
- Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery. This is not a project manager role.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- The individual in this role must be knowledgeable in general aspects of Information Security.
- Must have in-depth experience architecting IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure (strong preference)
- Must have in-depth experience and intimately familiarity with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Must have in-depth experience with Federation and SSO concepts and technologies particularly solutions based on ADFS and Ping Identity product set.
- Must have In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure (on-prem).
- Must have in-depth experience with Directories (AD, UnboundID/PingDirectory, AD LDS, Azure AD, LDAP in general etc...).
Nice to have Skills
Personal attributes for Success
- In-depth of experience of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including Kerberos, NTLM, SPNs, TCP/IP, IPSec, Firewalls, Load Balancers, AD Forests, Domains, Sites, Trusts, Group Policies, and Organizational Units.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Microsoft Exchange, Quest Active Roles Server (ARS), Office 365 identity and access management, Multi-factor authentication, Privileged Identity Management (Cyber Ark and/or Azure PIM),
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, and cloud access security brokers (CASBs).
- Strong team player and consensus forming individual.
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills with technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think “out of the box”.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision.
- Consults to key customers and senior management on project design and development scope.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study.
- 12+ years of practical IT architectural experience is required. 5+ years of direct Information Security - Identity and Access Management experience as detailed in the technical skills section.
- A security industry certification is required including but not limited to CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.