Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Product Marketing Manager
to join their team in Austin, TX
for a 6+ month contract
. Remote during COVID.
*Please share examples of your work particularly those that highlight your writing, messaging, content development skills.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the go to market strategy for our client’s products, creating messaging and positioning, building assets and be responsible for the launch of the product. You would be the services product marketing lead in a cross organizational team charged with developing, managing, and marketing our solutions to our clients and their customers.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits are crucial. You will be expected to become an expert on our products and capabilities, the market and competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact content that clearly communicates the value of our services to the marketplace. You must have demonstrated experience working effectively with cross functional teams toward a common goal.
- Develop positioning and messaging that help differentiate our solutions in the market
- Partner with Product Management on market research to understand and shape product positioning
- Define and analyze data, market, and competitive insights to provide guidance on product plans, messaging and content
- Develop go to market strategies and plans for our products and solutions
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our solution
- Develop website content to drive sales through clear, high-impact solution information
- Develop and manage solution collateral including datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, and technical documentation
- Create sales enablement that communicates the value proposition of the solution and develop the sales training and tools that support the selling process
- Launch new solutions by working closely with product management, marketing teams across BUs, and key stakeholders
- Able to manage programs, timelines, and deliverables to meet deadlines
- Able to influence and collaborate with cross functional team member to achieve end goal
- Be an expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; and an expert on our competition
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in software as a services, software, or related financial services
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- You must be a great writer with experience developing high-impact marketing content
- Excellent verbal presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with internal stakeholders, sales, customers, and the development team
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral, such as digital content, data sheets, white papers, and sales enablement content
- Experience in leading the product marketing effort to support the launch of new products
- Experience in marketing SaaS solutions, not just products
- Experience with program management and managing stakeholders
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.