Atrilogy Solutions Group
has a full-time job opportunity with one of its direct client for an IOS Developer
headquartered in Los Angeles, CA
. Alternative work Locations can be Chicago, IL
and Oakland, CA.
For immediate consideration please respond with your resume in word or pdf format along with the daytime contact information.
IOS Developer Job Description
This position is responsible for developing iOS and iOS APPS. The iOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The core focus for the position will be on implementing software for mobile platform with an emphasis on UI/front end development. iOS programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced UI/UX applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Conduct rapid prototyping, knowing when and how to evolve prototypes to a production-ready state
- Conduct unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Participating in regular code reviews and software planning/retrospectives
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 5 years of experience in native iOS development, Web Design, Mobile and Front-End Development with UI and UX design & Mobile dev experience
- Proven software development experience and iOS development
- Proven working experience in iOS app development and have published at least one original iOS app
- Knowledge and experience with RxSwift/RxCocoa and MVVM architecture
- Experience with iOS SDK and a deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Knowledge and experience with the Android platform is a PLUS (Experience with Android SDK; REST and JSON)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies with the ability to advise and consult on best practices in the domain.
- Skilled in the CI/CD automation for build,test and deploy - including version control, branching, static code analysis, secure coding practices.
- Knowledge of automated performance testing practices, rollback and feature toggle
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.